AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 3, 2009

men's haircolor.

blog written by Patrick (Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon)

Summer has finally hit LA full force and I couldn't take my natural color any longer. I was inspired by what I'm seeing on the street and in the salon around me. Summer is a great time to lighten up a bit so Beatrice hit me with a full out Balayage. Hand painted highlights are more natural looking even than foiling because there are no hard lines or "streaks". The overall effect is that nature took its course. My goal was color that looked like I've been driving around with the top down too often or, God willing, at the beach for a couple of weeks surfing and running in the sand. Check it out.
before (all natural)

after (men's color)

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: