AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, July 11, 2009

viv + joshua lee sittin in a tree...

blog written by Viv (Junior stylist at Hairroin Salon)


I've obsessively been watching Daisy of Love on VH1 because I totally have a crush on London (aka Joshua Lee). If you haven't heard of the show, Daisy was one of the two girls Bret Michaels (lead singer of Poison) had to choose between on his show Rock of Love. Unfortunately Daisy wasn't chosen and has been dating and eliminating men on her own reality love show and has the opportunity to choose my crush, London, to be her "rockstar". He is lead singer of the rock and roll band The Party Death from New York who will soon be releasing their debut ep. I am loving the mohawk, the leather, and the tight pants. I can only hope that Daisy does not choose him so that I, myself, may have a shot at love. ; )

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: