AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

prom.

blog written by Reyna (Senior stylist at Hairroin Salon)
It is my cousin Victoria’s senior year in high school. So that means senior prom. I got a chance to do her hair and make up. We meet up the week before the event so I cold color her Hair and she could show me pictures of the styles she was wanting. I had to see pictures of the dress she was having made. It is a pretty peach color that she did not want to clash wish her auburn hair. So I did her color a cool chocolate brown with some lighter mocha pieces of brown and added some black low lights to add some movement to her layers. And I cut her hair too.
The next saturday I came over and did Victoria’s Hair and make up. I got this really cute rhinestone bow bracelet from the salon for her and we ended up putting the bow in her hair. I just did some soft curl, and pined half up. She just wanted a simple smokey eye.
Victoria looked so great walking out the door.
Victoria sent a few pictures She said she had a great time.



Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: