AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Product Junkie.

blog written by Simon (Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon)


N¤ 5
Mat pliable stucco for wizards
Davines

I have been personally addicted to this product for some time now. It provides me the support and structure my hair needs to achieve that "greaser" look, with still maintaining a pliable, dry texture. I put it in towel dried hair and, using a blow drier and a denmen brush, style into a pompadour or a new take on a fifties style side part. Using a warm blow drier really helps set the product into the hair. I especially like hoe it looks when I wake up. I get a very Ricky Ricardo playing "Babaloo" disheveled look.
You gotta stop by the shop and pick this stuff up! Have fun experimenting and please share with us all the new ways you like using it!

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: