AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the BOW peeps.

blog written by Beatrice (Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon)

It's no secret, I LOVE bows. I have one tattooed on the back of my neck, and i am usually found wearing some kind of bow accessory. Bows are classic, and so so girly... to me they are the ultimate in cuteness.

Lately I've noticed a trend of really over sized bows...
being worn on top of the head:



bows as clothing:


and my favorite, bows made of hair!
as seen on the runway:

and on Lady Gaga:


Now if only i could grow my hair long enough to make a bow...
-beatrice.

Hairroin Salon
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh ! I've had an odd obsession of bows lately as well. They're amazing !

Have a great week !

Hairroin Salon said...

bows are the cutest <3