AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Shear Genius 3 Airs Tonight On Bravo! Support Janine Jarman from Hairroin Salon!



Blog written by Janine Jarman (Owner of Hairroin Salon) And contestant on Shear Genius 3


Tonight is the premiere of Shear Genius 3 on Bravo at 10pm, again at 11pm, and again at 12am. I cannot tell you how nervous I am to see myself on TV. A special thanks goes out to everyone who has given me the inspiration to do what I do every day, and the unbelievable support I have received so far. Please tune in and let me know what you think of the show here on our blog, or on my Facebook Fan Page .

I want to also give a special shout out to my family, my Hairroin Family , my Sebastian Family , The Zodiac Show Blog, and of course all of my friends and supporters. Thank you again for all of your support, I couldn’t do any of it without you all.

Tune in tonight and let me know what you think!!!!!!

Love,
Janine

2 comments:

haircutting in high heels said...

Hey Girl, so excited for you and glad you heard my shout out!
I will be watching, P.S. thank you for the Beauty bus inspiration, I may be hopping on.
xxo
Gina

Hairroin Salon said...

:) Hope you are able to tune in to Shear Genius Tonight! We linked back to your blog on http://hairroin.blogspot.com/2010/02/shear-genius-3-airs-tonight-on-bravo.html