AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recap of Shear Genius 3 Episode 2

Giacomo goes home…

For last night’s episode we needed to create a hairstyle inspired by one of Jason Johnston of the Dakota Restaurant (inside the Roosevelt Hotel) new menu dishes. From winning the challenge last week, I had immunity from elimination. That gave me the freedom to do something that I have never done before without any fear of the judges not liking it. I thought the challenge was an odd one, and when I saw my dish I was less than excited, but went for it anyway. I was VERY impressed with Matthew’s hairstyle. The dishes were as follows:

Brian: Chocolate mousse
April: Heirloom tomato salad
Jon: Seared scallops
Brig: Tiramisu
Amy: Dakota Burger
Janine: Beet salad
Adee: Steak tartare
Matthew: Yellowtail Hamachi
Arzo: Tuna Tataki
Faatemah: Orange Flan Trio


As said on Realitywanted.com “Janine has immunity in the challenge and decides to take a bigger risk because of it. Some of the stylists decide to go more glamorous while others go Avant Garde, and still others go more literal.”

They pretty much barely showed the hair I did, and I didn’t get to see much feedback, but I guess it doesn’t matter. I liked it.

The outcome of the two challenges were:

Shortcut Challenge #2

Top three Janine, Jon and Matthew!

Bottom three are Brian, Adee, and April.

Winner? Matthew!!! Congrats Matthew!!!!


Elimination Challenge #2

Top Three are Brian, Jon, and Matthew (I had immunity!!! Yay!)

Bottom three are Brig, Arzo, and Amy

Who is eliminated? ARZO??????????????????????? Hhhmmm Everyone seemed a little confused about this deciscion.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.