AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get on the Beauty Bus!!!


Blog written by Janine Jarman (Owner of Hairroin Salon)

Today Noel Nichols (makeup artist) and I are going out on another Beauty Bus visit. For those of you who know me, you know how important it is for me to continue to donate my time and effort to those who are less fortunate than me.

For those of you who do not know, The Beauty Bus Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for home-bound, terminally or chronically ill patients and their primary caregivers. They provide in-home beauty and grooming treatments , free of charge, to empower our clients, help them maintain dignity and give them respite during a difficult time. When someone is diagnosed their treatment becomes about quality of care. We believe that quality of life services are an integral part of coping and healing . Beauty Bus’ mission is to reach out to these compromised and isolated individuals and bring beauty into their lives in the comfort of their homes.

Sandra Bullock has teamed up as a fan and a coach of Beauty Bus to help donate a percentage of each sale of one of Sandra’s Favorite handbags to the Foundation.

I feel as lucky as I have been in my life and how blessed I am to have my health, family, friends, and business, that I owe it to my community to continue to help however that I am able.

Please check out the Beauty Bus Website , and see if it looks like something you may be able to help with as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Janine Jarman

For more information please contact us at 310.287.1272
beauty@beautybus.org
www.beautybus.org
www.facebook.com/beautybus

1 comment:

aml said...

Thanks J. Beauty Bus loves you!