AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, February 8, 2010

Shear Genius Season 3, Episode 1

Blog written by Janine Jarman (Owner of Hairroin Salon) And contestant on Shear Genius 3

If you missed the Bravo's Shear Genius Season 3, Episode 1 you can watch it by simply clicking on This Link Right Here!!!

Also, as most of you know, one of my favorite reality blogs, is Tom & Lorenzo Fabulous & Opinionated, ( ProjectRungay.blogspot.com ) . The day I agreed to be on Bravo's Shear Genius 3 I knew that this day would come....The day that Tom and Lorenzo would have a field day making fun of me and my fellow contestants. I am very thankful they went easy on me this last week. Here is a quick screen shot of what was posted:

Courtesy of ProjectRungay.blogspot.com

I am a little nervous to read the comments, but hopefully they are not as bad as I imagined.

Don't forget to watch!!!!

No comments: