AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 29, 2009

product Junkie.

blog written by Marcy (Master stylist at Hairroin Salon)

I would like to say that I love RF 80! I have a client who had a baby six months ago and her hair is coming out by the handful. Usually about 4 months after the birth of your child your hair starts going through it's resting phase which it didn't do for your entire pregnancy. So it's shocking. I prescribed her the complex 5, forticea shampoo, and rf 80. First you massage complex 5 into your scalp and leave it for 20 min. This will stimulate your scalpand strenghten your hair. Next you shampoo with forticea and condition with the fioravante vinegar rinse. Towel dry and massage an ampule of rf 80 into your scalp dry your hair as you normally do - youdo this for 3 months once a week and watch your hair become awsome. I have seen my clients hair come back almost better than before. Her hair was really fine and brittle now it's healthy and shiny. She is so happy. Thanks to RF 80. You rule!

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: