AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 4, 2009

admiration.

blog written by Doug (Junior stylist at Hairroin Salon)

Anyone that knows me knows that I don't talk myself up. I don't have a big ego, I never admit or make up stories upon how great I am... unless I do it with a wink and a smile, and let you know that I'm joking.
The words you have just read were planted for you to take these next few lines seriously and know that I am in earnest.
I am very proud to work at a salon in
which I happen to see literally every day, a stylist feeling compelled to sit down in admiration and awe to watch another fellow stylist work their craft in
the chair besides them. This I can say happens everyday. To me, this means two things, the stylist working the hair is completely dedicated to their craft and in top form and the one watching shows a deep appreciation for that very craft and continues to be inspired
to either learn something new and/or appreciate the beauty of the art that is before them.

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: