AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

product Junkie.

blog written by Marcy (Master stylist at Hairroin Salon)



I was just thinking about my favorite shampoo. I can't narrow it down to just one so- I'll have to go on about a few. The first one is the love shampoo from Davines. Just the name says it all. I like the one for curly hair. It smells like grapefruit- yum! It isn't just for curly hair, but it's also for dry hair. It makes my hair feel great and smell fantastic- and it's not too heavy. Next I'll have to go with the sun shampoo by rene fertuer. This shampoo is like luxury in a bottle- why just have awsome hair on vacation. I used it In Hawaii last year then just never stopped. Last on my list is nounou by Davines - they really know how to make a nice cleanser. This shampoo is super nourishing and moisturizing - it even makes bleached hair feel like hair. I alternate these three shampoos in my shower. I can't tell you which I love more- so I use them all and love them all.
Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: