AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a walk on the beach.

blog written by Reyna (Junior Stylist at Hairroin Salon)





I helped Luis with the 2nd part of a photoshoot job, It is for a cosmetic packaging company who is refining there image.
I went to our model, Vonda's house. She live in a gated community in Newport. I got lost getting there. Stupid maps told me to turn on a street that didn't run through. So I was stressed and a lil late getting there. I feel like I always get lost.
I got set up hot to work. Luis and Dana the photographer were very organized and had looks and story boards so it was easy.
I smoothed out Vonda's hair, it was still a little damp. Then I wrap curled everything going the same direction. Did not pin anything because we wanted pretty soft waves. Nothing that looked done or stiff.
The girls on make up were super sweet. They did a great job. Kept it a lil Smokey and sexy but nothing crazy.
Vonda changed into her dress then we were off to meet Dana at the beach. We car pooled over.
Vonda has two kinds and a husband that came along to enjoy the fun a photo shot.
Dana was all set up ready to go by the time everyone else arrived. She worked fast, I think we got what we were looking for. Vonda looked gorgeous on the beach the day was beautiful out.
It was a lot of fun, I can't wait to do more shots like that in the future. The only pics I got were on my phone. It was a great spot Dana found.

hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: