AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, April 16, 2009

bargain style

blog written by Marcy (Master Stylist at Hairroin Salon)

My very favorite thing to do in the whole world is thrifting. On our drive up north, we got to stop at a few stores. I looove thrift town. It is in northern California and one in vegas. They are a little bit like savers. Anyway, we stopped in one I'm San pablo and I scored some xtra cute gold owl glasses-8 of the. Solo cute. Then we went to a hospice thrift store in placerville and we found 3 new chairs- one vintage modern, one from the 50's and one wood folding chair with a knealing thing on the back, I think for a catholic priest or something- but its cool. I got two 70's hawaiian dresses. So cute.
anyone who goes thrifting knows you win some and you loose some- this time I won for sure.now I'm on the look out for some red wing dishes in the lute song or Tampico pattern... Let the collecting begin...

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: