AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, April 25, 2009

part time model.

blog written by Beatrice (Senior stylist at Hairroin Salon)

Marcy usually cuts my hair, and i trust whatever she does. Last year she cut my hair into a sort of bowl cut bang that touched my eyelashes- very cute. We took some photos of that haircut and entered them into a National competition for hairstylists hosted by Davines products. She won the comepetition and went on to compete in Barcelona at the World Wide Hair Tour!
This year, we decided to test our luck again and take some photos of my latest haircut. Our photoshoot took place at my downtown loft and was shot by Steven Barston, a good friend and extremely talented photographer.
We decided on a sort of Twiggy look, with a much more modern haircut.
the inspiration:


our shot:

my hair:


cross your fingers that we will win again this year!

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: