AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

blog written by Beatrice (Senior stylist at Hairroin Salon)

I never understood people's obsession with Lindsay Lohan. Who cares who she is dating, what she's drinking, or what leggings she has on?...
That is until she was recently on the cover of NYLON magazine. I found myself ripping the pages out of the magazine, i am completely obsessed with her hair!

I think most people would agree she looks best as a redhead, but this is my most favorite of all the reds she has previously experimented with. I love the extreme length of her extensions, and her perfect golden balyage (painted on highlights at the ends of her hair). Beautiful.


I wish i would have expressed my love for her hair sooner, it seems i have spoken too late. Lindsay Lohan has apparently gone back to blonde.

:(

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: