AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 8, 2009

Mopshots dictator.

blog written by Beatrice (Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon)

I posted a blog recently sharing my discovery for www.mopshots.com. Mopshots is a site powered through citysearch.com where you can view photo submissions of haircuts instead of just reading other peoples reviews online. I think this site is an excellent source for people who are looking to try out a new salon and are unsure of new salons, but i also love this site to get new haircut ideas. I know clients like to bring in photos of their dream haircuts and mopshots is a great tool for that!

As of last week Patrick (Senior stylist at Hairroin Salon) and myself (Beatrice: Senior Stylist at Hairroin Salon) have become dictators for the site! this means we get to view and revew all the submissions before they are posted to www.mopshots.com!
I feel so inspired!


Some of Hairroin Salon's submissions are already up on the site, but i am looking forward to posting many more! If you've had your hair done at Hairroin please submit your haircuts!



Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: