AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hair, Fashion, and Music

Blog written by Matt (Friend of Hairroin Salon)
There are a few things that go together like peanut butter and jelly; and hair, music, and fashion are definitely some of them.

Today I heard a song that always makes me happy, Peter Bjorn and John's - Nothing to Worry About... This song has such a happy go lucky weekend vibe to it, that if it doesn't put you in a good mood, then you may need to check your pulse. After I heard this song today I decided to look it up on youtube to see what the video looked like as I had never seen it before.

To my suprise I see one of the greatest blends of hair, fashion, and music I have ever seen. Japanese/mod/greaser/biker/punker/rocker/american/Michael Jackson-esq circa 1985 themes. (did you get that?)

First scene, great use of flat iron, hair dryer, brush, hairspray, gel, and hand mirror...SICK pomp on this dude. Not to mention the rest of the hair in the vid. Thumbs up and happy friday.

Here it is:



love,
Mattfromotm

Hairroin
323.467.0392
www.hairroinsalon.com

No comments: