AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recap of Shear Genius 3 Episode 5

Blog written by Janine Jarman (Owner of Hairroin Salon) And contestant on Shear Genius 3

I'm going to make this post short. 

Wow,

Started out well for me, (as I managed to make up for the very first challenge bob I did) and took first in the short cut challenge.  But ended with me almost going home.  Stating I was "not at the top of my game" that day is an understatement.  1940's style pin up hair is some of my favorite hair to do, and I was really dissappointed with myself at the outcome of this one.  Not much left to say.  Wish I had more time, but that's what this show is all about, time crunching.  No excuses, just rub some dirt in the wound and keep truckin.

One quick note...I feel very, very, very, sorry for this model.  Growing this haircut out would be a NIGHTMARE.


For recaps go here:


Haironthebrain.com Recap of Episode 5 and Interview with Eliminated Contestant Amy

HairBoutique.com Recap of Episode 5

Realitywanted.com Recap of Episode 5

No comments: