- one length with blunt ends to create the illusion of thick hair.
- mid length with textured layers to create body and fullness at crown.
- sleek, one length bob for style and structure
- updos using twist and knots. (braids in fine hair will condense the hair)
- and if all else fails "if you cant grow it, sew it! "
Thursday, August 29, 2013
Fine Hair, Finer Styles.
Not every style works best on every type of hair - so we're here to help you pick what style works best with YOUR type of hair. If your hair is fine, these are the perfect styles for you: