AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, January 16, 2014

American Horror Story

Yes. I am a horror enthusiast. GOOD and BAD. I love the imagination and fantasy of it all, I'm that guy that screams and yells at the screen "LOOK BEHIND YOU!!!"  I have a collection of movies that would make Rob Zombie air punch..

Last year I became obsessed with American Horror Story along with everyone I know. 




I may or may not have gone to the the Murder house from season one just to see if I could scare myself sick or not.



Not only am I obsessed with the story lines, characters, the key art all over the city, all the beautifully grotesque imagery wait, PAUSE--- the HAIR. The hair on this show is spot on. 












Natalie Driscoll is Key Hair for 12 episodes and is responsible for many of the period wigs. WERK GIRL WERK. 

No comments: