AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, March 28, 2011

We LOVE Tarina Tarantino!!

Me again!
I couldn't pass up an opportunity to do a little bragging for Hairroin, so check it! As you may, or may not know, our Superboss (and I mean that in the Super Hero sense), Janine Jarman, has been doing the hair of Uber-famous jewelry designer Tarina Tarantino for a while now! I know...SO RAD!!! If any of you are familiar with Tarina, then you already know about her signature Hot Pink hair, that even Gwen Stefani once tried to replicate. Well Janine has now taken over, and well, it just looks amazing! Janine and some of our gang had the privilege of doing the hair for Tarina's New Winter Make-up Campaign, sold exclusively at Sephora!! Here are a few pics from the photo shoot.



I can't wait to see the whole spread! I think Tarina is awesome, and I love her jewelry, and I love her make-up...ok, I'll stop. What can I say...I'm a fan! I can't think of a better home for Tarina to get her famous Hot Pink done than Hairroin! Am I right?!

And here's a pic of our fearless leader looking very couture at the Stylist Choice Awards a few weekends ago!
So that's all for now! Book your appointment NOW by calling 323-467-0392, and come get Addicted to Style!

Junkie 4 Life,
Kelly Michael

No comments: