AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

HEART-ON's, EDUCATION, MARATHONS...OH MY!!

Hey there, Hi there, Ho there!

Sorry for not writing in a few days, I know you junkies must be feigning for your latest Hairroin news!

Yesterday we had our mothly education class, and learned some awesome new highlighting and color techniques for the new Wella "Sensual" line!  So if you're looking for a subtle new way of adding a little color to your existing 'do, book your appointment now!

Also, our awesome stylist VIV will now be selling her fabulous Heart hair accessories! Come in and get a Heart-On!!! (wink, wink) I will post pictures of them soon!


 Finally, one of our lovely clients, Emma Pedone will be running a 10K this weekend in support of cancer, and cancer research. Please read below, and go to the website to make donations. Remember, a little goes a long way. Any amount can help!! GOOD LUCK EMMA!!!
Hello 
On 2/12 I will be running a 10K with my mum and sister in honor of my dad who I lost this September to pancreatic cancer. If you would like to donate to help me reach my goal click the link below to go to my personal donation web page.
Thank you for your support!
Emma
 http://Westlakewalkrun.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=446465&u=446465-317828179&e=4233208062

No comments: