AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Irene (I'll cut you) Urias Featured in Glamour.com!

Blog written by Hairroin Salon

Another happy customer writes another article about the one and only Irene Urias. In the “Smitten – Daily Sex and Relationships Blog” section of Glamour.com, Rosemary Brennan wrote a beautiful article regarding the new haircut she wanted to get to surprise her husband.

And of course Irene nailed it for her, which she in turn wrote about it on Glamour.com!!


Rosemary writes “To be extra bold, I decided to take the plunge and get highlights. But when I confessed to my stylist, Irene of Hairroin Salon in Hollywood, that I tend to wait months between salon visits, she suggested I try out balayage, or ombre hair. Beachy tresses that look like they’ve been kissed by the Southern California sun? Yes, please! I haven’t had any coloring since I was in high school so I knew this new look would definitely get a reaction out of my husband.”

You can view the original article HERE

No comments: